Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Speaker: cry blood on Karrada explosions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Speaker: cry blood on Karrada explosions Empty Parliament Speaker: cry blood on Karrada explosions

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:05 am

Parliament Speaker: cry blood on Karrada explosions
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tue, 06 Sep 2016 11:03:34
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

# Algmehorah_uz

Called on Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, Tuesday, in his condemnation of the terrorist bombing that targeted the Karrada district last night, the security services to caution and not give a chance for terrorism to threaten the security of citizens.

Jubouri said in a statement, "We condemn in the strongest condemnation statements and condemnation of criminal and cowardly bombing of the Karrada district, and left a number of casualties among innocent civilians and damage to property, so we call on the security to your devices in the capital Baghdad and other cities beloved to take all precautions measures and not to give a chance terrorism, which began to crumble and become close to its end because threatens the security of citizens. "
    He pointed out that "the targeting of repeat Karrada makes it imperative for everyone, especially the security services made a special and extraordinary efforts to protect the people of this region who have made great sacrifices."
    The speaker of the House of Representatives, all parties to "stand as one against all that threatens the security and stability of the country," and expressed condolences to the families of the victims.
    The terrorist explosion late advance from Monday, targeting villages in the Karrada district Abdul Majid hospital, leaving for Baghdad operations, according to the death of seven people and wounding 14 in an initial toll
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:52 am