Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport Minister and US Ambassador discuss cooperation in the field of aviation and the completion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport Minister and US Ambassador discuss cooperation in the field of aviation and the completion Empty Transport Minister and US Ambassador discuss cooperation in the field of aviation and the completion

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Sep 2016, 10:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

History of edits:: 9.9.2016 23:36 
    [Oan- Baghdad] 
    Search and Zaranakl Kazem Cup, with the US ambassador in Iraq , Douglas Silliman prospects of cooperation between the two countries.
    A statement by the ministry , said the US ambassador visited the Ministry of Transport and met with the minister, and has been through discuss the prospects of cooperation and bilateral coordination in terms of ports , civil aviation and provide support and assistance in the application of international conventions and reach the standards by which they can achieve the desired goals in the work. ” 
    The Minister of Transport according to the statement, “the need to take advantage of the possibilities and experiences of US companies that have successful experiences in aviation, ports and areas which could give Iraq the possibility to improve the performance and the advancement of the joints of the transport projects in the country.” 
    He added “We have to develop the level of workers in the ministry and the advancement of the work of through the use of foreign expertise to complete the strategic projects of the ministry, especially the port of Faw, which will have a great economic future of the region. ” 
    for his part , the US ambassador” full readiness to cooperate to serve the two countries. ”

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jun 2024, 6:06 pm