Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Media Matters Founder Calls For Fox’s Chris Wallace to Be Removed As Presidential Debate Moderator

Lobo
    Lobo

Media Matters Founder Calls For Fox’s Chris Wallace to Be Removed As Presidential Debate Moderator Empty Media Matters Founder Calls For Fox’s Chris Wallace to Be Removed As Presidential Debate Moderator

Post by Lobo Sat 10 Sep 2016, 2:42 pm

Media Matters Founder Calls For Fox’s Chris Wallace to Be Removed As Presidential Debate Moderator
    Sep. 9, 2016 6:21pm 

Media Matters founder David Brock sent a letter Friday to the Commission on Presidential Debates, requesting they remove Fox News’ Chris Wallace from moderating the final debate this fall.
    “It is a glaring conflict of interest that Roger Ailes, who resigned from Fox News in July, simultaneously provides advice to Donald Trump while serving as a paid adviser to Fox News chief Rupert Murdoch—debate moderator Chris Wallace’s boss,” Brock wrote.
    Media Matters Founder Calls For Fox’s Chris Wallace to Be Removed As Presidential Debate Moderator GettyImages-143217780-620x413
    Kris Connor/Getty Images
    Ailes was the chairman and CEO of Fox before stepping down after 20 years amid allegations of sexual harassment, spearheaded by former network host Gretchen Carlson earlier this summer. Shortly after leaving the channel, Ailes reportedly began advising Trump on debate preparation.
    In his letter, Brock also noted Wallace’s Sept. 4 assertion that it’s “not my role” to fact-check Trump and Hillary Clinton during the debate — a revelation Brock called “troubling.”
    The letter to the commission comes on the heels of intense scrutiny aimed at NBC’s Matt Lauer, who hosted back-to-back presidential forums with Trump and Clinton earlier this week. Critics suggested Lauer displayed sexism in his questioning of Clinton while not pressing hard enough when it came to Trump.
    For her part, Fox’s Megyn Kelly, who is friends with Lauer, praised the NBC broadcaster, crediting all the criticism to his inability — or unwillingness, perhaps — to appease the “left-wing press.”
    “You can’t win in this election, you can’t win,” she said Thursday. “Especially, with all due respect to our brethren, the left-wing press, because they wanna see you kill Trump. And if you try to throw too much shade at Hillary, then they wanna kill you.”
    See Brock’s full letter below:
    Media Matters Founder Calls For Fox’s Chris Wallace to Be Removed As Presidential Debate Moderator Cr64o3tWYAAvbIy
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/09/media-matters-founder-calls-for-foxs-chris-wallace-to-be-removed-as-presidential-debate-moderator/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%209-10-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:52 am