Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Counterfeit currency trader central Nasiriyah arrested in possession of four thousand dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Counterfeit currency trader central Nasiriyah arrested in possession of four thousand dollars Empty Counterfeit currency trader central Nasiriyah arrested in possession of four thousand dollars

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Sep 2016, 4:34 pm

Counterfeit currency trader central Nasiriyah arrested in possession of four thousand dollars

Monday, September 12, 2016 - 20:06

It managed one of the detachments of anti-crime police in the city of Nasiriyah on Monday the arrest of one of the traffickers in foreign currency counterfeit and adjust the possession of US $ 4,000 a fake $ 100 bills while trying to discharge amount in one banking offices Nasiriyah city center.

A security source said the Mrbd The accused, 36-year-old resident of spend Suq was arrested the process of quality on the back of intelligence information accurate By monitoring civil detachments of the anti-crime police, was suspended by a judicial decision and in accordance with the provisions of Article 281 of the Iraqi Penal Code No. 111 of 1969.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:18 am