Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

RSBN Pregame Coverage of Donald Trump in Asheville, NC 9/12/16

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

RSBN Pregame Coverage of Donald Trump in Asheville, NC 9/12/16 Empty RSBN Pregame Coverage of Donald Trump in Asheville, NC 9/12/16

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Sep 2016, 4:23 am

RSBN Pregame Coverage of Donald Trump in Asheville, NC 9/12/16

click link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7cjvhPDZH0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNFk2GN75zM
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

RSBN Pregame Coverage of Donald Trump in Asheville, NC 9/12/16 Empty Live blog: Trump campaigns in Asheville today 5:55 p.m.: Trump takes the stage

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Sep 2016, 4:31 am

[size=32]Live blog: Trump campaigns in Asheville today[/size]

5:55 p.m.: Trump takes the stage

Donald Trump brings his campaign to Asheville today. The Citizen-Times will be providing live updates throughout the day as people begin to gather for the rally and other news develops. Are you going to the rally? Are you already there? Send photos to me, Joe Castle, at jcastle@citizen-times.com or news@citizen-times.com.

State Republican Party Chairman Robin Hayes was the master of ceremonies for speakers and singers – a trio from Burke County sang the national anthem – during the warmup for Trump’s remarks.
    As the audience grew, attendees heard from a pastor from Concord, three local law enforcement officers and state Rep. Michele Presnell, R-Yancey.
    In the General Assembly, “I’ve fought fed government overreach time and time again. Let me tell you, we don’t need four more years of Obama overreach,” Presnell said.
    “We want our state’s rights back. We want our liberty back. We want Donald J. Trump to be the next president of the United states of America,” she said.
    “We need a real leader, someone who has created jobs not chaos, someone who has built businesses, not distrust, someone who has stood up for the unborn and the elderly, someone who stands up for the Second Amendment,” Presnell said, drawing loud applause when she mentioned the Second Amendment.

Doors open at 3 p.m. for Donald Trump rally

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/local/2016/09/12/live-blog-trump-campaigns-asheville-today/90254026/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:24 am