Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraqi newspapers praise HH PM''s visit

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi newspapers praise HH PM''s visit Empty Iraqi newspapers praise HH PM''s visit

Post by Hkp1 Thu 13 Jun 2013, 12:20 pm

Iraqi newspapers praise HH PM''s visit

13/06/2013 | 04:51 PM | Gulf News

BAGHDAD, June 13 (KUNA) -- Iraqi newspapers praised the visit of HH Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah to Baghdad, and the positive results of the visit.

Al-Sabah newspaper said on its main page that Kuwait and Iraq have put the past behind them, providing details of the visit and the final statement released by both foreign ministers.

The newspaper also mentioned that Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari will head to New York next week to complete the final procedures for Iraq to exit from Chapter VII, noting that the UN's Security Council will vote on Iraq moving into Chapter VI on June 27, especially that Kuwait's agreement, and Russia's vote are guaranteed.

Al-Mada newspaper on the other hand, said that HH Sheikh Jaber's visit makes it easier for Iraq to exit Chapter VII, quoting the Kuwaiti PM's statement "Kuwait is glad that Iraq would be free of sanctions by exiting Chapter VII".

Al-Sabah Al-Jadeed newspaper headlined an article with "Kuwait and Iraq end Chapter VII", adding that the two countries' relations have developed in the past few months, which have led to resolving the issues between the two sides and work on lifting sanction on Iraq.

The newspaper said the two sides signed several memorandums of understanding, to develop cooperation in every field and forget the dark past left by Saddam Hussein's regime.

Al-Adala Newspaper also mentioned the six memorandums signed by the ministers and quoting HH's statement "My visit to Iraq is a proof of the development of relations between Kuwait and Iraq, and the two countries' efforts to resolve their issues".

Moreover, Al-Alam newspaper said that by this visit, the two countries ended all the problems caused by Saddam Hussein's invasion to Kuwait in August of 1990.(end) ahh.ag KUNA 131651 Jun 13NNNN

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2316677&language=en
    csd9013
    csd9013

Iraqi newspapers praise HH PM''s visit Empty Re: Iraqi newspapers praise HH PM''s visit

Post by csd9013 Thu 13 Jun 2013, 12:44 pm

noting that the UN's Security Council will vote on Iraq moving into Chapter VI on June 27, 

Sounds great!bounce

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:15 pm