Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Landing five Iraqi fighter base Ein al-Assad for the first time in 13 years The news agency Buratha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Landing five Iraqi fighter base Ein al-Assad for the first time in 13 years The news agency Buratha  Empty Landing five Iraqi fighter base Ein al-Assad for the first time in 13 years The news agency Buratha

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Sep 2016, 6:57 am

Landing five Iraqi fighter base Ein al-Assad for the first time in 13 years
    The news agency Buratha 80 09/14/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A military source in Anbar, on Wednesday, said that "five fighter Sukhoi an Iraqi air force planes landed today in the Ain al-Asad base within the hand-Baghdadi, (90 km west of Ramadi)."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "These aircraft will take part in the liberation of Ramadi and Hit Islands and al-Baghdadi al Daesh terrorist operations."

The Ein al-Assad is one of the fortified military air bases in Anbar province, which is dedicated to the helicopter landing American aircraft and had never seen a decline in the stability of Iraqi fighter jets 13 years ago, which is a change, pointing to the growth of the Iraqi air combat capabilities. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:18 am