Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PZ Insider Report – Sampson - What America Looks Like Today

Lobo
    Lobo

PZ Insider Report – Sampson - What America Looks Like Today Empty PZ Insider Report – Sampson - What America Looks Like Today

Post by Lobo Wed 14 Sep 2016, 4:40 pm

PZ Insider Report – Sampson - What America Looks Like Today

PZ Insider Report – Sampson - What America Looks Like Today ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=1572115aa0c8ab1e&attid=0.0
    September 12, 2016
    PZ Insider Report – Sampson - What America Looks Like Today ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=1572115aa0c8ab1e&attid=0.0Luke 21:9  But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
    We have seen massive earthquake, tsunamis and Middle East turmoil, sinking global economics and just about every other thing that can go wrong is going wrong.
    But what still blows me away is that people are in disbelief.
    I am not talking about those who do not know God. I am talking about people who claim the title Christian. It seems that the majority of Christians in the world just can’t wrap their brain around what is going on. So what are they resorting to?
    Denial.
    I keep hearing ” I can’t believe this is happening. The world is breaking down no matter where you look.”
    OR… and this one is a doosy ” Yea it is in the bible, but I did not think it would happen now.”
    Folks, what we are witnessing is what Christ himself said would happen.
    For example, we have the entire Middle East shifting from bad dictators to worse, Muslim Brotherhood Sharia states and ISIS. Islam is spreading like a bad cancer and it seems that no one in our governments cares. In fact, they are more than willing to help push it forward even more.
    Many parts of Africa, Europe, and even America are coming under Islamic pressure and countries are capitulating, bowing to Islam and accepting Dhimmitude; accepting and submitting to Sharia law and its satanic mindset.
    Diseases like tuberculosis, measles and even the plague are returning with a vengeance.
    But this should not surprise us because Christ told us these things must come about.
    Luke 21:9  But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
    I have to be honest, back in 1992, I honestly believed that we would not see the year 2001. So many things were coming to pass and in fact that was why I started Prophezine to document these things and equip the saints to go share the gospel using bible prophecy and world events.
    Fast forward to today and the pangs have gotten far worse and frequency has also increased.
    But my biggest concern out of all of these things is, believe it or not, Hillary Clinton getting into office.

With that, I am honored to present the following articles in this issue of The PZ Insider Report.

Sampson A Picture of What America Looks Like Today - By Ray Gano
    Foolishness and Political Correctness  - By Jack Kinsella
    Burning Man 2016: Can A Christian Find God At A Pagan Celebration?  - By Belle Ringer
    Is The Dream Dead? - By Will Stott

Looking For Like Minded People

I am the owner of a unique 400 acre estate of 5 homes in the mountains of North Eastern Pennsylvania. I am a born-again believer and I believe in the pre-tribulation, and I believe Christ is coming soon. I am looking for retired couples or skilled individuals who are financially self-sustained and are looking for a safe remote place where the goal is to become totally self-sustained by raising livestock and growing food. Also, develop concepts and ideas to raise additional funds. Survival skills, security/defense skills are a bonus, but there is something for us all to learn from each other. The ultimate goal is to live as peacefully as possible in harmony in the remaining days before Christ’s return.
    I have 400 acres for sustainable living connected to an additional 40,000 acres. We are blessed with pure drinking water, a Class A stream running through the property, four ponds for raising fish, and a river to the East of the property.
    The property is well protected and secured. We have a 1 1/2 mile private road entrance. Two beautiful rustic mountainside houses that come with security and safety room, and we have the potential of putting in additional homes. We also have a 3500 foot grass airstrip, and I have facilities to support Class A motor home. We are also well equipped with farming equipment.
    We have the beginnings and capability of hydroponic and aquaponics food by combination of greenhouses and LED hydroponic facilities to maintain temperature all year round. Noted that a green thumb is also a bonus, or quick and willing to learn. Talented mechanical abilities helpful for maintaining alternative energy on the property.
    Looking for other people who have interest in the land and self-sustainability, understands the meaning of sound doctrine and enjoy other people. Increasing the group enhances ideas, resources, skills, intuition, perspective and wisdom.
    Don’t wait until its too late! Serious inquires only to pretribprepper207@gmail.com.

Contact Us
    Email - ray.gano@prophezine.com

PZ Insider Report – Sampson - What America Looks Like Today ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=1572115aa0c8ab1e&attid=0.0 Be a fan on Facebook
    PZ Insider Report – Sampson - What America Looks Like Today ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=1572115aa0c8ab1e&attid=0.0 Follow us on Twitter
    PZ Insider Report – Sampson - What America Looks Like Today ?ui=2&ik=cf41e1e124&view=fimg&th=1572115aa0c8ab1e&attid=0.0 RSS Feed

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:31 pm