Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Luxembourg say Hungary Should be Kicked Out of EU

Lobo

Luxembourg say Hungary Should be Kicked Out of EU

Post by Lobo on Sat 17 Sep 2016, 1:55 pm

Luxembourg’ Foreign minister Jean Asselborn has demanded that Hungary must be kicked out of the EU because they constructed a 110-mile-long fence to stop migrants crossing the continent.  He said that the Hungarian government had disregarded the “values of the EU” with its anti-migration policies. What is most interesting here is that it was the Austrian-Hungarian Empire that was attacked in 1683 by the Ottoman Empire targeted for conquest. There are deep running memories that have prevailed for centuries. When I was there one time, I was reminded that they massacred 600 Christians. When I thought I had missed a major event and asked when was this, I was told about 300 years ago.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/luxembourg-say-hungary-should-be-kicked-out-of-eu/

Current date/time is Tue 21 Nov 2017, 7:33 pm