Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Bankers' Association announces its commitment to sell the dollar at a rate lower than the stated

rocky

Bankers' Association announces its commitment to sell the dollar at a rate lower than the stated

Post by rocky on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 am

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. Iraqi Central Bank announced on Thursday, for receiving a formal letter from the Association of Banks commitment includes three banks as a first stage to sell the dollar to the public at a lower price than advertised.
The bank said in a statement received / Baghdadi News / copy of it, that "the governor Abdul Basit Turki received a formal letter from the Association of Banks includes a commitment solemnly announced previously on the initiative of three banks as a first stage to sell the dollar to the public at a lower price than advertised to reach / 1183 / JD to the dollar instead of / 1189 / dinars to the dollar (cash), "stressing that" the sale price of documentary credits will be / 1178 / dinars to the dollar instead of / 1184 / dinars to the dollar. "
He added that "the central bank for the initiative and said it represents a natural behavior that show him most of our banks to stand with the trends of monetary policy is good that we walk upon," expressing "concern the Bank and the banks to support the Iraqi economy and raising the efficiency of financial instruments and cash used." End / 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albaghdadianews.com%2F

Current date/time is Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:39 am