Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is pressing for the bank deal to ease sanctions agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - Iran is pressing for the bank deal to ease sanctions agreement Empty Iran is pressing for the bank deal to ease sanctions agreement

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Sep 2016, 4:24 am

[size=30]Iran is pressing for the bank deal to ease sanctions agreement[/size]
    19/09/2016 11:04 | Number of Views: 12
    font size: Bank - Iran is pressing for the bank deal to ease sanctions agreement Font_decrease Bank - Iran is pressing for the bank deal to ease sanctions agreement Font_enlarge
    Bank - Iran is pressing for the bank deal to ease sanctions agreement Thumbnail.php?file=1_876134_689300477
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iranian official said that Iran is pressing the United States to remove the obstacles to banking in an effort to re-open trade under the nuclear deal signed last year in hopes of a breakthrough on the sidelines of United Nations General Assembly meetings in New York this week.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The national airline Iran had agreed in principle to buy American and European aircraft worth more than $ 50 billion in the prices displayed in a prominent deal is a test case for the re-opening of the Iranian economy in the framework of a deal with world powers to ease sanctions.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And after nine months to start working agreement that foreign banks are still reluctant to participate because of fears of restrictions that apply to US banks that are still barred from dealing with Iran, as I mentioned Roeters.h[/rtl]
    [rtl]As part of the agreement to lift the sanctions associated with the nuclear program, Iran can buy the passengers and other cargo planes, but not able to pay for it in dollars or use the US financial system because of the severe US sanctions are still in place.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:51 pm