Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada’s Household Debt Exceeds Total GDP for First Time

Lobo
    Lobo

Canada’s Household Debt Exceeds Total GDP for First Time Empty Canada’s Household Debt Exceeds Total GDP for First Time

Post by Lobo Tue 20 Sep 2016, 5:23 pm

Canada’s Household Debt Exceeds Total GDP for First Time Credit-Cards
    Canada’s Household Debt Exceeds Total GDP for First Time US-Household-Debt-1024x404For the first time in history, the total private debt of the Canadian public has exceeded the total national Gross Domestic Product (GDP) after reaching 100.7%. This is significantly higher than in the United States, which has been declining since 2008. Household debt in the United States is now under 80% of GDP. Clearly, Canada’s private household debt is counter-trend.
    Canada’s Household Debt Exceeds Total GDP for First Time German-Household-Debt-1024x399
    Germany’s household debt has been declining longer than in the United States, reflecting the problem the central bank has had in trying to compel people to borrow. If they do not TRUST the future, they will not take on debt at any price level.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/canadas-household-debt-exceeds-total-gdp-for-first-time/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:20 am