Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Foreign Ministry: Lula "popular crowd" of income for the organization Daesh to a lot of countr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Foreign Ministry: Lula "popular crowd" of income for the organization Daesh to a lot of countr Empty Iraqi Foreign Ministry: Lula "popular crowd" of income for the organization Daesh to a lot of countr

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Sep 2016, 6:17 am

Iraqi Foreign Ministry: Lula "popular crowd" of income for the organization Daesh to a lot of countries Volunteers
    Wrote: September 22, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    It denounced Iraqi Foreign Ministry statement ministerial meeting of the Gulf Cooperation Council, in the paragraph relating to Iraq.
    According to Ahmad Jamal, spokesman for the Iraqi Foreign Ministry statement said the ministerial meeting of the Gulf Cooperation Council to ensure the fallacies in the paragraph relating to Iraq, which confirms the continued existence of obvious deficiencies in the vision of the realities inside Iraq, and stay away from dealing with it realistically and rationally.
    He said Ahmed Gamal were it not for the popular crowd Volunteers of income for the organization Daesh to a lot of countries that ignores the Championships Men crowd and Astpsahlhm particular terrorism and will continue regardless of the large number of citizens involved in organizing Daesh explaining that the real democratic practice to ensure representation of all segments of Iraqi society without division or marginalization or exclusion or monopoly of power by a small group.
    He renewed Ahmed Gamal Ttminh diplomatic missions denying the existence of any threat to the security of diplomatic missions and personnel operating in Iraq, saying that Iraq needs today to close Arab ranks generally common pitfalls and stay away from such excitations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jul 2024, 3:36 pm