Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary law warns of conflict and adversarial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary law warns of conflict and adversarial Empty Parliamentary law warns of conflict and adversarial

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Sep 2016, 3:14 am

[size=30]Parliamentary law warns of conflict and adversarial[/size]
    23/09/2016 10:11 | Number of Views: 36
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press /
    She State of Law bloc in Parliament, on Friday, denounced what it called the divided city of Mosul calls to several provinces, according to the ingredients, warning that any call for the independence of each component to form a separate administrative is a call for "conflict and adversarial".
    The bloc chairman Ali al-Adeeb said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, at a time when our armed forces and the popular crowd forces trumpet the news of victories on the herds Daesh and edit spend Sharqat fully complete the last added to the achievements that have been achieved in the way of total liberation against log s foremost barbaric attack louder voices out there and some are calling for the division of the city of Mosul beloved to several provinces and as components".
    He said the writer, "While we condemn strongly the shrieks and the timing is not appropriate at a time when we are most in need of it to unite and not to distract the floor to ensure the full and complete liberation, we affirm the unity of Iraq and the unity of society of all sects and components", warning that "any advocacy of the independence of each component to form separate administrative is an invitation to the conflict and adversarial.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jul 2024, 3:55 pm