Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Speaker responds to Zebari: You shall not bring charges without support law

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliament Speaker responds to Zebari: You shall not bring charges without support law Empty Parliament Speaker responds to Zebari: You shall not bring charges without support law

Post by rocky Sat 24 Sep 2016, 4:03 am

[size=30]Parliament Speaker responds to Zebari: You shall not bring charges without support law[/size]
24/09/2016 10:05 | Number of Views: 118
font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Direction Press / Baghdad
Re Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the Sabbath, the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari's remarks article asserting that the questioning of the executives and the withdrawal of confidence from them a constitutional right.
Jubouri said in a statement that "the trend Press" obtained a copy of it, that "the executives questioned by the House process is a constitutional right in accordance with Article 61 can not be in any way that obscures this right-or-miss."
He noted that "questioning the Minister of Finance has completed all conditions of formal and legal and that the House of Representatives voted according to their convictions free withdrawal of confidence in him as representatives of the people and can the Minister to resort to to make his appeals he deems according to the contexts used in this respect the Federal Court is not entitled to his accusations directed to the legislature The presidency without legal basis. "
He concluded that "the House of Representatives in the past performance of supervisory tasks entrusted to it by the people and the right of MPs to question the officials acquired right can not be anyone to rob him."

The Finance Minister , Hoshyar Zebari , the article had accused president of a coalition of state law , Nuri al -Maliki of being behind his dismissal in cooperation with the parliament speaker Salim al. The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 24 Sep 2022, 5:28 pm