Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Michael Moore melts down on Twitter after debate: ‘It’s over’

Lobo
    Lobo

Michael Moore melts down on Twitter after debate: ‘It’s over’ Empty Michael Moore melts down on Twitter after debate: ‘It’s over’

Post by Lobo Tue 27 Sep 2016, 3:43 pm

Michael Moore melts down on Twitter after debate: ‘It’s over’
    Sep. 27, 2016 9:58am Leigh Munsil

Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore appeared distressed with Monday night’s debate outcome, declaring Republican nominee Donald Trump the victor to his nearly 3 million Twitter followers.
    Moore, who is known for his films criticizing former President George W. Bush and U.S. gun policies, warned Democrats that Trump is well on his way to defeating Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
    Michael Moore @MMFlint
    It's over. Trump, the egoist, the racist, the narcissist, the liar, "won." We all lost. His numbers will go up. She told the truth. So what.
    7:42 PM - 26 Sep 2016

Michael Moore melts down on Twitter after debate: ‘It’s over’ DTvD2bbr_normal Michael Moore @MMFlint
    If u want a smart, responsible, compassionate President, she was standing there. If u want reality TV... well, which country do we live in?
    7:47 PM - 26 Sep 2016

[*]1,680 1,680 Retweets

The debate, held at Hofstra University, was the first time Trump and Clinton had faced off in the general election. The candidates will debate two more times before U.S. voters make their choice.
    During the Democratic primaries, Moore endorsed Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders but threw his support behind Clinton after she emerged as the party’s nominee. Moore has predicted in the past that Trump stands a good chance of winning the White House in November.
    He told HBO’s Bill Maher in July that he thought Trump would win, which caused the show’s crowd to boo. But Maher signaled that Moore’s public warning may be a strategy to scare Democrats into action.
    “Boo if you want, I am glad you’re saying it,” Maher said. “Everybody should say it. The enemy is complacency. He certainly could win.”
    For Moore’s part, his tweets Monday night certainly seemed aimed at motivating people to work to stop Trump.
    Michael Moore @MMFlint
    Pro-Hillary gloaters doing end-zone dance again when still on 50-yd line. U MUST get it in your head TRUMP IS GONNA WIN and act accordingly!
    8:37 PM - 26 Sep 2016

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/27/michael-moore-melts-down-on-twitter-after-debate-its-over/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%209-27-16%20FINAL%20-%20no%20ad&utm_term=Firewire
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Michael Moore melts down on Twitter after debate: ‘It’s over’ Empty Re: Michael Moore melts down on Twitter after debate: ‘It’s over’

Post by fonz1951 Tue 27 Sep 2016, 4:57 pm

here's another jackass i certainly could live without. i hear people say " it's not a reality show" i beg to differ, it's the biggest reality show ever and the reality is, if we don't take this country back, there isn't going to be a country to take back.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:18 am