Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen-Baghdad

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Citizen-Baghdad Empty Citizen-Baghdad

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 17 Jun 2013, 1:54 pm

06/17/2013

Citizen-Baghdad

Municipalities Minister just concluded mhodr Rady a memorandum of understanding with the Iraqi Trade Bank Manager hamdiya dry, to overcome obstacles to open documents banking projects.

The Ministry said in a statement received (citizen) version of it: the combined efforts of the ministries and official institutions in the direction of economic development, advancement of the daily citizen needs services and compensation for years of deprivation endured years of the previous regime.

It added: the Minister expressed his understanding of the impediments to the work of a private bank with international banks and mailing, need a all to contribute to the development of the economy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:22 am