Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi describe the conference, Minister of Transport on Nasiriyah airport to "shock program"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Fatlawi describe the conference, Minister of Transport on Nasiriyah airport to "shock program" Empty Fatlawi describe the conference, Minister of Transport on Nasiriyah airport to "shock program"

Post by rocky Sat 01 Oct 2016, 2:23 am

[ltr]Fatlawi describe the conference, Minister of Transport on Nasiriyah airport to "shock program"[/ltr]

Since 30.09.2016 at 12:51 (Baghdad time)
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
[ltr]Baghdad balances News
He described the MP Hanan al, Friday, the Conference of Transport Minister Kazem cup erythema on the existence of an airport in Nasiriyah 5000 years ago to "shock program."
Fatlawi said on its front page on "Facebook", "Is a volunteer to tell the Minister of Transport when it was flying the invention of the modern era?".
And she hung on Fatlawi Transport Minister told about the existence of the airport and aircraft spacecraft in Iraq before 5000 BC, saying, "Have mercy on our minds ..".
He said Transport Minister Kazem Cup, on Thursday, said that the Sumerians quit spacecraft five thousand years ago BC towards the other planets of the airport in Dhi Qar, south of the country.
At a press conference held in Dhi Qar on the sidelines of his visit to the International Airport to maintain due to open soon, "cup", who took his duties about a month and a half before he added, "The first airport was created on the planet is the Dhi Qar airport by the Sumerians 5 thousand before BC. "
The 1957 first date globally known for space exploration, where the former Soviet Union launched on October 4 / October of this year, the moon, "Sputnik 1", which is the first satellite ground in the history of Alepeshrah.anthy 29 / D 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 29 Nov 2022, 5:57 am