Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings of a "mixed system" corrupt adoption Balantkhabat..scimenh chance to stay in power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings of a "mixed system" corrupt adoption Balantkhabat..scimenh chance to stay in power Empty Warnings of a "mixed system" corrupt adoption Balantkhabat..scimenh chance to stay in power

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Oct 2016, 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Warnings of a "mixed system" corrupt adoption Balantkhabat..scimenh chance to stay in power

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - October 1: affirmed legal expert Tareq Harb, the "mixed system of elections is difficult to apply in Iraq, as it is easy to fraud."

He said the war in an interview, said that "what is being talked about in the Iraqi political circles about the existence of the efforts undertaken by some powerful political blocs, and armed groups associated with it, to push for the adoption of a new election law, it differs nominally from the previous laws, but it is consistent with the content and results ".

Harb said that "observers have warned of the danger of the acquisition of the political blocs on the election law, and causing the survival of the corrupt in power, and give a chance to some of the gunmen also corrupt to gain access to the government and parliament."

Harb said that " the mixed electoral law is constitutional law, but this law is difficult to achieve in Iraq, as it is easy to fraud."

He stressed the legal expert that "this law divides the seats into two parts, the first being filled through proportional representation, and the distribution of seats according to the mechanism of the law (St. Lego current), while being filled the other half of the seats of the majority system, which divides the provinces into electoral constituencies several, each spend in the parliament deputy. "

It is noteworthy that Iraq was adopted in the 2014 elections on the law , "St. Lego , " says the Independent Electoral Commission, said that the upcoming elections will also depend on the law itself. Q ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:13 pm