Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Afghan military students AWOL from Fort Leonard Wood, other U.S. posts

Lobo
    Lobo

Afghan military students AWOL from Fort Leonard Wood, other U.S. posts Empty Afghan military students AWOL from Fort Leonard Wood, other U.S. posts

Post by Lobo Sat 01 Oct 2016, 6:12 pm

Afghan military students AWOL from Fort Leonard Wood, other U.S. posts

Afghan military students AWOL from Fort Leonard Wood, other U.S. posts Fort-Leonard-Wood

Posted: Fri 6:45 AM, Sep 30, 2016  | 

Updated: Fri 11:27 AM, Sep 30, 2016

FORT BENNING, Ga. (AP) Officials say seven Afghan military students in Missouri and three other states have been absent without leave since earlier this month.
    U.S. Navy Defense Press Operations commander Patrick L. Evans said in an email Thursday that four students left their posts without leave over the Labor Day weekend. Two of the students were at Fort Benning in Georgia, while one was at Fort Lee, Virginia, and the other in Little Rock, Arkansas.
    Authorities around Fort Leonard Wood have been alerted, and are on the lookout for the AWOL soldiers. "“We have been briefed, intelligence information has been disseminated to us, and our patrolmen are out there. If they do run across these individuals, they will take them into custody and contact the U.S. Army.," said Pulaski County Sheriff Ron Long.
    Evans says three more students — two at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, and one at Fort Gordon, Georgia — were discovered missing the weekend of Sept. 17.
    Evans says most Afghan military students who train in the U.S. return to their country, but officials have in the past uncovered some students' plans to go AWOL.
    http://www.ky3.com/content/news/395391191.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:03 am