Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Tehran: missiles comparable to the Russian planes comparable to the US

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Tehran: missiles comparable to the Russian planes comparable to the US Empty Tehran: missiles comparable to the Russian planes comparable to the US

Post by rocky Sun 02 Oct 2016, 4:50 am

Tehran: missiles comparable to the Russian planes comparable to the US
[ltr]Tehran: missiles comparable to the Russian planes comparable to the US Bullet

Sun, 02 Oct 2016 07:52:34
[/ltr]

# Algmehorah_uz
Two military officers said that senior Iranians over the missile system PowerPC 373 air defense homemade comparable to Russia's "S-300", and the Iranian aircraft "thunderbolt" comparable to the US.
He announced the commander of the air defense headquarters of the Iranian Army Brigadier General Farzad Esmaeili in a press statement after the 41 days of the unveiling of the Power System 373 missile that the extent of "Power 373" missile system air defense homemade exceed the extent of Russia's "S-300" missiles 1.5 times.
For his part, the commander of Air Force Space in the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Brigadier General Amir Ali Haji Zadeh forces that the plane "thunderbolt" of the latest warplanes march in Iran and said that Americans in the aircraft industry march disguised "peer with Iran."
According to Iranian media agencies, has been presented this plane without a pilot Saturday, October 1 / October in the gallery's space capabilities air forces of the Revolutionary Guard in the march aircraft, adding that it is of "Samarj" family of aircraft without a pilot.
Samarj aircraft is the Iranian version of the RQ 170 US aircraft drones, which Iran was able to grab one of them lowered after the year 2011 following the entry into Iranian airspace.
http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=2356
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Tehran: missiles comparable to the Russian planes comparable to the US Empty Re: Tehran: missiles comparable to the Russian planes comparable to the US

Post by wciappetta Sun 02 Oct 2016, 6:24 am

lol Delusional folly, Turkey took down Russian aircraft with an archaic F-16... We have  missile systems with artificial intelligence that act like a wolf pack communicating with each other seeking out the nearest threat and  terminating it, if the threat changes, the system adjusts its plan and acts accordingly bring it on Iran bring it on ...

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Current date/time is Sun 02 Oct 2022, 10:02 am