Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Pentagon has spent half a billion dollars to support democracy in Iraq and the distortion of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Pentagon has spent half a billion dollars to support democracy in Iraq and the distortion of the Empty The Pentagon has spent half a billion dollars to support democracy in Iraq and the distortion of the

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Oct 2016, 2:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Pentagon has spent half a billion dollars to support democracy in Iraq and the distortion of the base

 Baghdad / term 

Revealed a joint investigation of both thenewspaper "Sunday Times" and the Office ofinvestigative journalism for American operations psyche, where the Pentagon has paid millions of dollars to public relations firm; to produce videos forged attributed to al - Qaeda in Iraq, and conducting psychological warfare, after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 . 
    reveals the investigation that the company "Paul Botinegr" British received half a billion dollars; for themanagement of a secret propaganda project in Iraq, noting that the company 's products included a short video clips, the television networks the way, and videos for al - Qaeda, which can be used to prosecute people who they see , where the team worked together with senior US officers in "Camp Victory", at a time when Iraq is a sectarian war. 
    and supplied the newspaper that the former director of the company , Lord Tim Bell said that his company contributed to a private covert operation, and has sent its products for each of the Pentagon, and "CIA" and the national Security Council, pointing out that the British company known campaigns of public relations. 
    indicates the investigation that Martin Wells, one of the employees of the company, who was working as anexpert in videos production, and sent a military plane to Baghdad to gather information talked about How itused to act as a "psychological war." 
    reveals the paper to receive the company 's $ 450 million in the period between 2007 to 2011, and most ofthese funds for production and distribution, and they get an annual $ 15 million, noting that the work included writing dramas in Arabic, and the distribution of videos of al - Qaeda. 
    and transferred the investigation from Lord Bell, saying that the drama series prepared by the company ,which was about a young man rejects terrorism, says Wells, who arrived in Iraq in 2006, where the company has produced information material for local TV stations, if material seemed to be of Arab origin, but he did not know whether to stations know that they are prepared with US support. Pointing out that the US Defense Department confirmed that some of the material may not be attributed to the US military, but has been prepared based on American standards and laws. 
    Wales believes that the most important part of the program is the production of informational materials forged attributed to al - Qaeda, he said , "we need to do these movies, for this we used footage of al -Qaeda, and it should be a period of 10 minutes, and in a certain way and encrypted. " 
    British newspaper shows that you can not watch these movies only through the " RealPlayer "program, which is linked to the Internet, which leads to the transfer of information on the person who the watch them to theAmerican Victory base. Wells said that the films were turned into CDs, where US forces were let go during theraids, and are able to experience the person who is watching them. 
    He explained that the tapes have emerged in Syria, Iran and America, noting that his work in Iraq included the cooperation with the task force special operations propaganda and psychological operations forces joint Special operations. 
    it notes the investigation that at the peak of the company 's work was to have 60 employees in Baghdad, aswell as 200 local employees, and though it has been the company 's work and its impact limited; because of the sectarian war that erupted in the country. 
    According to investigation that in the first interview with Wells said that his work at Camp Victory , "was shocking and opened his eyes , " and signed the company 's production , commander of US forces in Iraq that time , David Petraeus. 
    according to the newspaper, there are three types of propaganda operations that have been used in Iraq. " has been charged against the color white is a tape, and gray means it is attributed, while black has been used to prosecute those who will see it ", according to former employees of the company , " Bell Pottinger. " 
    mentions the investigation that the company 's operations were big in Iraq, according to a document check the investigators there were 300 employees Briton and an Iraqi working for her in Iraq. He pointed out that the public relations company began its work in Iraq after the invasion, in 2004 , was used to support theinterim administration, and to promote "democratic elections", and later moved its operations to a less visible tasks. 
    Reveal the newspaper about the existence of clandestine operations between them and the Pentagon, he received against which 540 million dollars in the period between 2007 to 2011, there was held a similar $ 120 million in 2006, Wells said he did not know what awaited him when he signed the contract with the "Bell Pottinger", and received a call from his agent asked him to travel from Somerset, where live, to London for ajob interview potential. 
    He said Wales would "work for the company on the new materials coming from the Middle East , " explaining , "I said to myself , this is an exciting subject, so I went and entered the building, was a guideline to the sixth floor, and came out of the elevator to find a guard, and I thought to myself what happens here? show me that the headquarters of the Navy, and all I have understood it and unit gather intelligence, and a week later I was told (I've got the job, and we have to make sure of your personality) ", and was told he will travel on Friday evening, did not know that the destination is Baghdad. 
     he and Wales , said: "all I have is 48 hours to collect everything, and I needed to live in the desert", and when the military plane and arrived in Baghdad , I think it will be transferred to a place in the green Zone, but he was transferred to "Camp Victory", where the center US military operations and security, and with thearrival of the sectarian war began, and went off about the location of five cars. 
    concludes , "Sunday Times" achieved by pointing out that the work was includes three tasks, namely , theproduction of television material reflect a negative image of al - Qaeda, and the second task was theproduction of television material appear as if made of Arab television channels, The third task was a delicate task, and include the production of counterfeit films attributed to al - Qaeda.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm