Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: There must be the celebration of the Iraqi National Independence Day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: There must be the celebration of the Iraqi National Independence Day Empty Legal: There must be the celebration of the Iraqi National Independence Day

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Oct 2016, 3:42 am

[size=30]Legal: There must be the celebration of the Iraqi National Independence Day[/size]
    04/10/2016 10:30 | Number of Views: 227
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
     Called legal expert Tareq Harb, it was not to be the celebration of the Iraqi National Independence Day.
    He said the war in a statement obtained by "direction Press" a copy of it on Tuesday that "all praise and praise and praise and flattery to the president on what he had done on Monday, a visit to the royal tomb and placed a wreath on the tomb of the late King Faisal I, reading light, as well as the message congratulations sent by Masum, to the people congratulating him on this occasion (3/10). "
    He explained that "Iraq today and Independence Day is a day (03/10/1932) Iraqi National Day holiday of Independence, set by international law for Iraq," noting that he "took over the international legislative authority represented by the League of Nations Council, which the current UN Security Council, similar to a resolution that includes recognition new state in the hemisphere and the state of the world in the name of Iraq. "
    He said the legal expert that "the sequence (57) was the State of Iraq between the sequence of the independent nations of the world recognized by international law as states and the General Assembly approved the League of Nations to join this new state any Iraq as a member of this international organization and by the General Assembly of the United Nations, similar to now," Mushir that "Iraq's transition from the states belonging to the Ottoman state and territory under the English Mandate, which was decided upon by the Charter of the league of Nations and under the Convention (Sykes-Picot) to the state and the league agreed to end the British mandate and independence of Iraq."
    He said the war "turning these states and this region into a new country called Iraq enjoy the same of other countries authorities European, like States so that the Charter of the League of Nations was not recognized any entity as a state what this entity has not been a member of the League of Nations so this was today (3/10) today is the National Iraqi independence day ", Mushir that" royal tomb, which he visited President infallible, they are grave of King Faisal I decided Created. "
    "The king commissioned architect Englishman Mr (hook) overseeing the establishment, located in the street, which was adopted this name in the area (Ras Hawash) in Adhamiya, as part of the al-Bayt University has this cemetery on the ten tombs of eight graves, including the royal family of four males contained are King Faisal I and King Ghazi and King Faisal II and the King on King Faisal I's brother and four graves for females are the tomb of a high princess girl King Faisal I and Queen bundle branch King Faisal first wife, Queen high girl King Ali, wife of King Ghazi WAM King Faisal II and IV Princess solemn girl King either Alcypran the other two for the royal family is understanding of the tomb of the team Jafar Pasha military coup, who was killed in 1936 and served as prime minister more than once, and the tomb of Rustam Haidar minister more than once, Royal Court Chief friend of King Faisal I of Lebanese origin Shi'ism. "
    He continued the war that "the University of folks home that was the site of the Royal Cemetery is the first university founded by King Faisal I to the SW. The first is higher education and the second rapprochement between sects so that the first educational institution in Iraq take charge of all Islamic sects, including the Hanafi school and doctrine front was stone lay the groundwork her on 08/04/1922 at the time of the government of Abdul-Rahman al-Naqib. "
    He pointed out that "the Ministry of Education, which was its minister the gift of religion Shahristani, responsible for education and severity of King Faisal I attached the group has carved out a part of its territory and set up the cemetery property and recommended to bury the royal family which was not actually buried the king in bamboo or caliph any cemetery Alaazimh graveyard" .

He wished that "be no celebrations of this day and to be there humiliated and also to take over the chairman Msom reading light on the spirit of independence maker Iraqi late Nuri Pasha Said author known to the League of Nations to cancel the Mandate and the declaration of independence, which committed the British official in Iraq (Sir Francis Humphreys) signed on that document and sent to the League of Nations. " the sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:02 pm