Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source reveals for the financial refused to ratify the Rasheed Bank staff and citizens loan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source reveals for the financial refused to ratify the Rasheed Bank staff and citizens loan Empty A source reveals for the financial refused to ratify the Rasheed Bank staff and citizens loan

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Oct 2016, 3:56 am

A source reveals for the financial refused to ratify the Rasheed Bank staff and citizens loan

News / Baghdad 
    revealed an official source, on Thursday, the refusal of the Ministry of Finance approval of the : private staff and citizens of 75 million dinars Rasheed was Bank loan. 

An official at the Rasheed was Bank source Alsumaria News's, "The Ministry of Finance has refused to Ratify the new instructions - issued by vBulletin® the was Bank Rasheed to grant loans to citizens and state Employees and by vBulletin® 75 million dinars maximum for the purpose of building housing units. " 

The source, WHO COMPLETE Asked not to be named, by said: " rejection came color :as the contention loans these workTel of the Land was Bank, Which is the SAME process of lending to citizens for the purpose of building housing units ".

He , revealed an official source at the Rasheed was Bank, on 30 August, the launch ofnew loans of up to 75 million dinars for the purpose of construction of housing units, and an interest call is free . Of 7%, color : as he Emphasized That the bank pending the approval of the Ministry of Finance to grant loans. 

Decided the Ministry of Finance since 2008 and by vBulletin® Rafidain and Rasheed,and in Coordination with the Ministries and Government Departments to grant advances and loans to Employees different to That of not less than the : employee service for years in Accordance five with the conditions and Regulations specified for That, That does not Exceed the loan of 50 million dinars at an interest call is free . 8 Percent to be Reimbursed within ten years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:41 am