Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadoun reveals for "Khandan" for the approval of the Presidency of the parliament to read the bill a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadoun reveals for "Khandan" for the approval of the Presidency of the parliament to read the bill a Empty Sadoun reveals for "Khandan" for the approval of the Presidency of the parliament to read the bill a

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jun 2013, 10:38 am

Sadoun reveals for "Khandan" for the approval of the Presidency of the parliament to read the bill administrative demarcation of the border next Monday

06/19/2013

Sadoun reveals for "Khandan" for the approval of the Presidency of the parliament to read the bill administrative demarcation of the border next Monday

02:18:19 / 06/2013 Khandan -

Ali Naji Revealed the leader of the Kurdistan Alliance Muhsin al-Sadoun, for the approval of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, the inclusion of a bill administrative demarcation of the border of the provinces, in a session of the House of Representatives on Monday. Sadoun said in a statement to "Khandan", there was a meeting chaired by Vice-President of the House of Representatives Qusay al-Suhail with representatives of the blocks in the House of Representatives to discuss the laws and agreed, adding that the Kurdistan Alliance and the Kurdish forces demanded of Suhail tray law demarcation of the administrative border on the agenda of the meetings of the House of Representatives , and that in the absence of degree they can not attend these sessions, as there selective in Akhttiaralqguanan. Sadoun pointed out that there was a consensus agreement by the Chairman of the Committee Qusay al-Suhail, that the bill include the demarcation of the border on the agenda of the meeting of the Council of Representatives on Monday for the first reading.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 21 Jun 2024, 1:03 pm