Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee: the political dispute on "infrastructure" will be resolved soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee: the political dispute on "infrastructure" will be resolved soon   Empty A parliamentary committee: the political dispute on "infrastructure" will be resolved soon

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2013, 7:51 am

A parliamentary committee: the political dispute on "infrastructure" will be resolved soon  

20 June / June 2013

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN ) - The parliamentary committee to agree on a mini Infrastructure Act, on Thursday, said that the committees formed under the chairmanship of the members of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to agree on a broken laws will decide the political dispute infrastructure law, indicating that another law enacted for political reasons, not technical.
    Committee member said Ihsan al-Awadi (IMN ) That "the committees that formed yesterday under the chairmanship of the members of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to discuss the dilemmas, whether political or technical, which prevented the legislation of many important laws Ktgeram Baath Party, and amendments to the accountability and justice, and the law of infrastructure, laws and other economic as law of oil and gas."
    Awadi said "dilemmas that prevented the adoption of the law are political infrastructure and thus the committees will decide the political forms-in-law down to the legislation," noting that "the law of the boys incomplete."
    The three parliamentary Committee on the follow-up bill of infrastructure, last April, for the lack of any substantial Problems in the bill impede approval.
    The draft law submitted by the government to set up infrastructure projects in a manner payment on credit worth up to $ 42 billion.
    The bill introduced since the previous parliamentary session valued at $ 72 billion and rejected political backgrounds as the government says, while re-raised in a number of ways in the current session.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 2:24 am