Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US embassy confirms provide $ 181 million for Iraq in preparation for the battle of Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US embassy confirms provide $ 181 million for Iraq in preparation for the battle of Mosul Empty US embassy confirms provide $ 181 million for Iraq in preparation for the battle of Mosul

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Oct 2016, 2:30 am

[ltr]US embassy confirms provide $ 181 million for Iraq in preparation for the battle of Mosul[/ltr]

Since 10/13/2016 19:16 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced that the United States, Thursday, offered for $ 181 million for Iraq in preparation for the battle of Mosul, while confirming its full support for Iraq in its war against terror Daesh.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the US Embassy in Iraq received / balances News /, a copy of "The United States remains committed to supporting the humanitarian needs of Iraqis by the ongoing war against Daesh since the beginning of 2014 where she presented worth more than a billion dollars in humanitarian aid to help the Iraqis rebuild their communities and bring them back to their homes and return to their normal lives. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "the mine funded clearance teams from the United States cleared Mamessahth more than 582,000 square meters in Iraq, removing Mazinth more than 21,000 kilograms of explosive material in the liberated areas of Daesh including Anbar University in Ramadi," Msttrda "also supported mine clearance efforts funded by the United States, the process of re 175,000 people to their homes. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The US embassy, ​​according to the statement, that "he does not support is limited to the United States, in any way, only to raise mine, in July the United States provided boxes containing 6.4 kg of food and 12 liters of drinking water packaged container to save water in addition to the several of the cleanup for more than 65,000 families. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "in the period between March and September monthly enabled the United States, the International Organization for Migration to support the provision of emergency equipment to more than 115,000 displaced people either in Tikrit contribution of the United States in the amount of $ 6.3 million to rebuild schools and water facilities and power plants purify and provide jobs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement continued, "in preparation for the battle of the coming liberation of Mosul pledged to the United States, grants worth $ 181 million extra in the form of humanitarian aid to provide food, water and other displaced Iraqis from Almedinh.hat relief materials provide new funding for the displaced shelter for emergency and basic health care, including services materials and the care of children and the possibility of the use of social support services, "noting that it" will provide these funds basic health services and purifying water in order to help more than 400,000 Iraqis have drinkable water. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the statement, "All our assistance offer in coordination with the Iraqi government and by the United Nations and other international organizations," stressing "the continuation of the United States of backing a democratic Iraq, a unified and prosperous Iraq is a sovereign serves the aspirations of all Alaracaan.anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:30 am