Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil rises with shrinking the gap between supply and demand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil rises with shrinking the gap between supply and demand Empty Oil rises with shrinking the gap between supply and demand

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Oct 2016, 3:55 am

Oil rises with shrinking the gap between supply and demand

Friday 14-10-2016 | 11:21:22

Oil rises with shrinking the gap between supply and demand Oil1-650x360
    XYZ
    Twilight News / Oil prices rose on Friday, supported by shrinking the gap between supply and demand in the fuel market in the United States at a time when technical indicators traders in financial markets encouraged buying but uncertainty surrounding the feasibility of a planned reduction in production continues to put pressure on the markets.
    It was the global futures trading for crude measurement Brent crude on the international market at a price of $ 52.18 a barrel at 0643 GMT, up 15 cents from the previous close, or the equivalent of 0.29 percent after it fell in early trade.
    And after falling US crude West Texas Intermediate below $ 50 a barrel on Thursday, it was trading at $ 50.78 a barrel, up 34 cents, or about 0.67 percent compared with the previous close.
    Traders said the rise in crude price of US resulted in shrinking the gap between supply and demand in the fuel market.
    And it announced the US Energy Information Administration on Thursday reduced sizes distillates rose 3.7 million barrels. These include diesel and heating oil outputs, while gasoline volumes declined by 1.9 million barrels.
    However, US crude stocks rose for the first time in six weeks by 4.9 million barrels in the week ending on the seventh of October to 474 million barrels.
    Outside the United States, traders said Brent crude oil prices received support from technical indicators attracted investment from traders in the financial market.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/99030

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm