Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wikileaks Exposes The Possible Assassination Of Scalia

Lobo
    Lobo

Wikileaks Exposes The Possible Assassination Of Scalia Empty Wikileaks Exposes The Possible Assassination Of Scalia

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:20 pm

Wikileaks Exposes The Possible Assassination Of Scalia

Oct 142016

According to new Wikileaks emails, three days before Justice Scalia died this email was sent, using the term “wet works”. The term is used exclusively in the Military meaning “Assassination”.
    Wikileaks Exposes The Possible Assassination Of Scalia All-In
    SHARE THIS NOW!
    Wikileaks Exposes The Possible Assassination Of Scalia Wet-Work
    US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dies, aged 79. Scalia died in his sleep at age 79 on the night of February 12 or the morning of February 13, 2016, following an afternoon of quail hunting and dining at the Cibolo Creek Ranch in Shafter, Texas. Conspiracy theorists suspected foul play.
    “We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled,” John Poindexter, the ranch owner told the San Antonio Express-News, adding that Scalia “was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap.”
    http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2016/10/14/wikileaks-exposes-possible-assassination-scalia/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am