Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government Karbala threatens to expel Turkish companies to maintain

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Government Karbala threatens to expel Turkish companies to maintain Empty Government Karbala threatens to expel Turkish companies to maintain

Post by rocky Sat 15 Oct 2016, 4:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Council of Karbala
Government Karbala threatens to expel Turkish companies to maintain

Author: TT 
Editor: AZ 
14.10.2016 22:42 
Number of Views: 1608

Long - Presse / Karbala 

threatened Karbala Provincial Council, on Friday, the expulsion of Turkish companies operating in the province, as he emphasized the support of the Council of the central government by refusing toTurkish presence on Iraqi soil. 

The deputy head of the Karbala Provincial Council Ali al - Maliki , in an interview with (long - Presse), " TheCouncil of Karbala , demanding the Turkish government to withdraw its troops from Iraq because their presence on Iraqi soil has become unacceptable and encroachment on the sovereignty of the country. " 

Maliki has threatened to" expel all Turkish companies operating in the province that Turkey did not respect thesovereignty of Iraq , "stressing" supporting the local government to the central government to reject thepresence of Turkish inside the country. " 

the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, addressed the Iraqi prime minister, Haidar al - Abbadi, in, ( the11th of October now 2016), according to Turkish media, saying , " I tell him you're not Wendy and I am not my way, and that Asrakhk in Iraq does not matter to us at all, "he continued , " we will do what we want, and you have to learn it, and you have to commit yourself ", while Re - Abadi said , " certainly not Nada you , and we will liberate our land resolutely men and not Balskaab. "

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry announced, in (the sixth of October now), submitted a formal request to the Security Council to hold "emergency" session to discuss the "breach of Turkish troops to Iraq's sovereignty," The accused Turkey of "not respecting the principles of good neighborliness with the launch of a provocative remarks ", she stressed the need to intensify international efforts to" support Iraq "in its war against al (Daesh).
And denounced the Turkish Foreign Ministry, in, (the fifth of October 2016), the Iraqi parliament decision to reject the presence of Turkish troops on Iraqi territory, while promised that the resolution contains "bad accusations" Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, calling the Iraqi ambassador to the background confirmed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2022, 5:20 pm