Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Attorney Alchenkala for "light" on the government to clarify its stance toward taking out PKK Turkis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Attorney Alchenkala for "light" on the government to clarify its stance toward taking out PKK Turkis Empty Attorney Alchenkala for "light" on the government to clarify its stance toward taking out PKK Turkis

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Oct 2016, 4:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Attorney Alchenkala for "light" on the government to clarify its stance toward taking out PKK Turkish troops from Sinjar

Nur News / Nineveh 
    called the Kurdistan Alliance MP Majid Alchenkala Iraqi government to adopt a clearer stance toward theissue of taking out the PKK forces pkk foreign and the rest in the border areas in the district of Sinjar , and the rest of the Iraqi territories and military forces.
    According to the deputy in a statement the "Nur News" we "Today we do not need the presence of these forces on our territory, calling for the return of the said forces to return to their regions in the north of Syria and Turkey."
    He also called on the central government to work to bring out the pkk Turkish troops from Iraq so as not to keep any justification for the presence of Turkish troops in northern Mosul. "
    According Chenkali "The presence of PKK forces and some Syrian Kurdish factions in a number of Iraqi border areas for political reasons to put pressure on the ruling Kurdistan Democratic Party in Arbil and the pressure on the Turkish side."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:17 am