Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two anomalies confirmed inside the Great Pyramid of Cheops

Lobo
    Lobo

Two anomalies confirmed inside the Great Pyramid of Cheops Empty Two anomalies confirmed inside the Great Pyramid of Cheops

Post by Lobo Sat 15 Oct 2016, 5:51 pm

Two anomalies confirmed inside the Great Pyramid of Cheops

By Strange Sounds -
    Oct 15, 2016

Two anomalies have been confirmed inside the Great Pyramid of Cheops.

One is at the top of the gateway to the pyramidal mausoleum, built 4,500 years ago, and the second was found in the northeast face.

Two anomalies confirmed inside the Great Pyramid of Cheops Anomaly-great-pyramidTwo mysterious anomalies have been confirmed in the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt.
    The Egyptian Antiquities Ministry confirmed the presence of two “anomalies” inside the Great Pyramid of Cheops. However, archeologists did not detail its nature and still have to continue studying the phenomena to better understand them.
    One of the “anomalies” has been found in the top of the gateway to the pyramidal mausoleum, built 4,500 years ago, and the second was found in the northeast face.
    This announcement coincides with the end of the first year of the “Scan Pyramids” project launched to study the interior of Egyptian pyramids with non-invasive methods, such as detection of muons (energy particles that penetrate objects), infrared thermography or photogrammetry.
    The coordinator of “Scan Pyramids” said that “more studies and research will be conducted to establish the nature of these anomalies and their functions and size, which have not yet been identified.
    In November 2015, the group of international experts detected temperature anomalies in several blocks in the tomb of Cheops, indicating that there was “something behind” but did not offer further information.
    The Great Pyramid was built during the reign of Khufu (2550 BC to 2527 BC), the second pharaoh of the Fourth Dynasty.
    http://strangesounds.org/2016/10/two-anomalies-confirmed-great-pyramid-cheops.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:05 am