Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Ministry of Education demanding followers loading system in stages is ended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Ministry of Education demanding followers loading system in stages is ended Empty Deputy Ministry of Education demanding followers loading system in stages is ended

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Oct 2016, 4:15 am

[size=30]Deputy Ministry of Education demanding followers loading system in stages is ended[/size]
    16/10/2016 10:37 | Number of Views: 14
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]MP for the coalition of state law, Ali Faisal al-Fayad, the Ministry of Education called on the followers of loading system in stages is ending, particularly in middle and junior high.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said Faisal said in a statement today got "direction Press" copy that "there are a large number of students do wrong, and returned to their classrooms seats due to one degree or two degrees," explaining that "the security situation now and the reality of displaced communities as well as volunteered a large number of parents of students or they themselves with the popular crowd prompts us to think about their future and the need to give them a chance to correct their path of teaching. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Fayad added that "the third round of that number is not a little of the students were able to adjust their grades and reached the threshold of success, but the force majeure stands often prevented the completion of the process of academic excellence so we demand the adoption of loading system in order to alleviate the suffering of the students and parents alike. ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Ministry of Education granted complementary students in all stages of a chance to succeed through a third round.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 24 Feb 2024, 2:15 pm