Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former abortionist: Abortion is never medically necessary to save the life of the mother

Lobo
    Lobo

Former abortionist: Abortion is never medically necessary to save the life of the mother Empty Former abortionist: Abortion is never medically necessary to save the life of the mother

Post by Lobo Sat 22 Oct 2016, 4:55 pm

Analysis
    Former abortionist: Abortion is never medically necessary to save the life of the mother

By Sarah Terzo | October 21, 2016 , 10:53am

Former abortionist: Abortion is never medically necessary to save the life of the mother Third-Trimester-induction-diagram-6-panel

At the October 19, 2016 presidential debate, Hillary Clinton defended abortion in the third trimester. She claimed that abortions at these late stages are necessary to save the lives of women; therefore, abortion must remain legal. But former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levatino has testified that abortions never have to be committed to save a woman’s life.
    Dr. Levatino committed over 1,200 abortions before his pro-life conversion, which he talks about here. In a video, he illustrates the third trimester induction procedure.
    An induction abortion requires slowly dilating a woman’s cervix over the course of several days. Laminaria is then placed inside the woman’s body to absorb fluid and slowly open the woman’s womb, readying her body to expel her baby. An injection of digoxin is then used to kill the child, and the woman goes into labor to deliver her child stillborn.
    Levatino explains the procedure in the following video:

On May 17, 2012, Dr. Levatino testified before Congress in support of the District of Columbia Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act:
    In cases where a pregnancy places a woman in danger of death or grave physical injury, a doctor more often than not doesn’t have 36 hours, much less 72 hours, to resolve the problem. Let me illustrate with a real-life case that I managed while at the Albany Medical Center. A patient arrived one night at 28 weeks gestation with severe pre-eclampsia or toxemia. Her blood pressure on admission was 220/160. A normal blood pressure is approximately 120/80. This patient’s pregnancy was a threat to her life and the life of her unborn child. She could very well be minutes or hours away from a major stroke.
    This case was managed successfully by rapidly stabilizing the patient’s blood pressure and “terminating” her pregnancy by Cesarean section. She and her baby did well.
    This is a typical case in the world of high-risk obstetrics. In most such cases, any attempt to perform an abortion “to save the mother’s life” would entail undue and dangerous delay in providing appropriate, truly life-saving care. During my time at Albany Medical Center I managed hundreds of such cases by “terminating” pregnancies to save mother’s lives. In all those cases, the number of unborn children that I had to deliberately kill was zero.
    Levatino is an expert who has both committed abortions and saved preborn babies in high risk pregnancies, and his testimony shows that abortion advocates are wrong about late-term abortions.
    http://liveactionnews.org/former-abortionist-abortion-is-never-medically-necessary-to-save-the-life-of-the-mother/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:54 am