Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It takes over presidency of the parliament resolution that compels the United States to the implemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It takes over presidency of the parliament resolution that compels the United States to the implemen Empty It takes over presidency of the parliament resolution that compels the United States to the implemen

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:43 pm

It takes over presidency of the parliament resolution that compels the United States to the implementation of the security agreement

Since 10/24/2016 14:41 pm (Baghdad time)

MP Abdul Rahman Alloizi, Monday, all delivered to the speaker of parliament a draft resolution of the Iraqi government needs to be asking the US administration to activate the security agreement on the presence of Turkish troops.

Alloizi said at a press conference held at the parliament building and attended / balances News / he was "handed over a draft resolution to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to force the Iraqi government put the US government in front of Msaolayatha regarding the security agreement the existence of the Turkish army."

He added that "Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the draft resolution referred to the Legal Committee, to complete the final formulations currently to vote."

The Iraq and the United States have signed a security agreement in 2010 between the two parties are required to train Iraqi military personnel and the protection of Iraqi airspace if the government asked Zlk.anthy 29/40 P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 14 Jul 2024, 11:02 am