Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi emphasizes the need to break down the barrier between the people and their representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamoudi emphasizes the need to break down the barrier between the people and their representatives Empty Hamoudi emphasizes the need to break down the barrier between the people and their representatives

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2016, 2:04 am

[ltr]Hamoudi emphasizes the need to break down the barrier between the people and their representatives[/ltr]

Since 10/24/2016 16:55 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hamoudi, on Monday, the need to break down the barrier between the people and their representatives and the payment of suspicions of indictment from the legislative institution.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Office of the First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives, received / balances News / copy of it, "Hamoudi received in his office today, the top students at Baghdad University to Klyataleghanon political science and the media."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Hammoudi, according to the statement, "Hosting the first students at the University of Baghdad, an urgent need to break the barrier between the various divisions slices and their representatives in the House of Representatives and see the democratic experiment parliamentary and tasks assigned to members of parliament," stressing "the need to break down the barrier between the people and their representatives and pay suspicions indictment for legislative institution. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Hammoudi, expressed "readiness House of Representatives to address university students issues and the importance of involving youth slides in the meetings of the legislative institution and events, pointing out that" the university the heart of the consultation and decision-site, and we will seek to activate the practice for university students within the parliamentary committees ".anthy 29 / H 33[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 14 Jul 2024, 1:04 pm