Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rivers called dollar selling to citizens by 3000 dollars according to the controls

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rivers called dollar selling to citizens by 3000 dollars according to the controls Empty Rivers called dollar selling to citizens by 3000 dollars according to the controls

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2016, 4:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/10/25 | 09:50

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News , Baghdad. 

Announced Rafidain Bank on Tuesday announced the launch of selling the dollar for the citizens and by 3000 dollars according to the guidelines and instructions, noting that the sale will be priced at 1200 dinars per dollar. 

The press office of the bank in a statement his economy News received a copy of the bank began firing sell thedollar to the beneficiaries in accordance with the regulations and by three thousand dollars per person compared with 1200 dinars per dollar. the 

office continued that based on the Central Bank 's guidelines and the need for citizens to buy dollars when traveling outside the country decided to launch sales by 17 branches in Baghdad and the provinces and controls inaccordance with the bank, pointing out that the conditions required to submit the recipient 's passport with a ticket and the reason for his need for dollars for the purposes of treatment and official scholarship, study and other reasons convincing. 

He explained that the right of one person to get three thousand dollars only. in 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:45 am