Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

surprisingly positive experience with the US healthcare system.

ksp
    ksp
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

surprisingly positive experience with the US healthcare system.     Empty surprisingly positive experience with the US healthcare system.

Post by ksp Tue 25 Oct 2016, 8:14 pm

From "' Soverign Man"

I had to run to the emergency room today for what may be a neurological issue. Dizziness, staggering, loss of balance, that kind of thing.

I’m in San Diego, one of the most expensive cities in the world, and I have no insurance. I figured I was screwed.

But instead, the experience was unreal.

I got seen immediately. I didn't even have time to sit down, they just whisked me into an examination room.

The doctor and nurse were ON IT, and they took their time with the exam and consultation.

The visit ultimately involved staying the whole day for observation, all kinds of tests, sedation and reversal, blood pressure check, a full blood panel work up (results tomorrow, yes TOMORROW keep your fingers crossed) and having both ears cleaned and flushed.

The bill was a mere $374.63.

Do I have some insane insurance plan? Nope.

Am I being super-subsidized by the rest of America? Nope.

Am I a privileged politician with a special “bosses only” healthcare plan? Don't make me laugh.

It turns out that the care was for my dog, not for me. And we didn’t go to a ‘people’ hospital-- I obviously took my dog to an animal hospital.

She and I are both biological machines, mammals made mostly of water (though she sheds more than I do).

The only other real difference is that the government is regulating the hell out of healthcare for people, while (relatively speaking), leaving healthcare for animals alone.

And that, my friends, is the reason Obamacare has flopped, and why your healthcare costs will keep going up.

It's not greed. It's not the drug companies. It's not anything other than the application of government intervention in what should be a free market.

Lobo
    Lobo

surprisingly positive experience with the US healthcare system.     Empty Re: surprisingly positive experience with the US healthcare system.

Post by Lobo Tue 25 Oct 2016, 8:36 pm

WOW, that was great, wish the VA was so "on top of it" for our veterans.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:55 am