Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bankruptcy puts the Tigris-Euphrates and North banks, Dar es Salaam under guardianship.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bankruptcy puts the Tigris-Euphrates and North banks, Dar es Salaam under guardianship. Empty Bankruptcy puts the Tigris-Euphrates and North banks, Dar es Salaam under guardianship.

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Bankruptcy puts the Tigris-Euphrates and North banks, Dar es Salaam under guardianship.

Wed, 26 Oct 2016 06:31:59

The parliamentary Finance Committee member, said Haitham Al-juboori, there are four banks will be under civil government custody soon after the bankruptcy of banks (Tigris and Euphrates North of Dar es Salaam).

Jabouri said, "many private banks will be under State Trusteeship because of bankruptcy because banks rely on deposits and transfers, but not citizens depositors placed their money in banks for fear of bankrupting those banks and lack of guarantees for depositors.

"Private banks which will be a ward of the Government soon are both (Tigris and Euphrates North of Dar es Salaam), these banks going bankrupt due to the Bank's owners had a range of business dealings, there wasn't a good financial returns, and why capital can."

Private banks suffer (private) in Iraq from lack of attention by the Government, causing many problems between them and Government banks on the one hand and between them and the Ministry of finance as a result of the prohibition of State institutions dealing with private banks.

site doesn't allow copy and paste, I tried googling link but nothing

Current date/time is Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:54 am