Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Waste of $ 4 billion annually in customs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Waste of $ 4 billion annually in customs Empty Waste of $ 4 billion annually in customs

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Oct 2016, 6:11 am

Waste of $ 4 billion annually in customs
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thu, 27 Oct 2016 09:35:48
    [/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

# Algmehorah_uz
    Said a member of the Finance Committee Haitham al-Jubouri, said that 90% of the customs officials paid bribes they are corrupt, revealing that the corruption of customs wasted $ 4 billion annually.

He said al-Jubouri, in a press statement that "the central bank sells in a year (35-40) billion dollars, to cover imports traders, the sale of the center as well as directly as $ 5 billion in cash to citizens to cover travel and treatment missions, Hajj and Umrah, medicines, and that the tax 3% and suppose that the customs in less cases is 10%, which total 13%, conclude that Iraq his income from tax and customs is estimated at $ 5 billion, but what goes into the state budget from two economists implementing less than a billion dollars; because of corruption in customs. "

He pointed out that "in recent hosting of the head of the Customs Service said that 90% of the customs officers are corrupt, we told him is the staff, he said: Even if we changed staff Satlut new employees; because of the corrupt system in which they operate customs," pointing out that "Customs officials are getting from (2000-3000) dollar a day illegally. "

The MP for the Virtue Party MP Jamal al-Muhammadawi, earlier, that there are suspicions of corruption within the border crossing points, calling for financial supervision and public prosecution audits and investigations.
     http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=3695

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:59 am