Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for "Light": eligibility of certain banks sell dollar large sums on the black market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for "Light": eligibility of certain banks sell dollar large sums on the black market Empty Deputy for "Light": eligibility of certain banks sell dollar large sums on the black market

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Oct 2016, 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy for "Light": eligibility of certain banks sell dollar large sums on the black market

Nur News / Baghdad 
    described member of the Committee of Economy and Investment beautiful Obeidi , an MP, on Thursday, the CBI 's decision to give the share of the Rafidain Bank to sell hard currency the US dollar to the citizens good step which will limit the problem experienced by the market in the rising dollar. 
    According to the MP in an exclusive statement for "light News", that "there is a big problem lies in the lack of central bank control over the sale of the dollar at private banks , " pointing to "a certain community banks in the process of selling the dollar large sums on the black market and that negatively affect the Iraqi economy, and there is corruption large in this area. " 
    She called al - Obeidi, to" support and stimulate the government banks in the process of selling the dollar and give soft loans to employees in the industrial and banking sectors and the granting of advances to employees. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:33 am