Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Bank warns of Libya fall into poverty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank -  World Bank warns of Libya fall into poverty Empty World Bank warns of Libya fall into poverty

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Oct 2016, 4:20 am

[size=30]World Bank warns of Libya fall into poverty[/size]
    31/10/2016 12:05 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: Bank -  World Bank warns of Libya fall into poverty Font_decrease Bank -  World Bank warns of Libya fall into poverty Font_enlarge
    Bank -  World Bank warns of Libya fall into poverty Thumbnail.php?file=5816fb22c361886f318b462f_734627723
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]The World Bank warned that a large proportion of Libyans are on the brink "of falling into poverty," and that about a third of the country's population in need of some form of humanitarian assistance.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The news agency quoted the Libyan World Bank: "The large proportion of Libya's population (unspecified) have become on the verge of falling into the clutches of poverty, due to falling oil prices and the disruption of production and political stalemate destruction and conflict, which has ravaged the country."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The World Bank pointed out that one-third of the population in Libya's 6.3 million people, in need of some form of humanitarian aid, or about 2.4 million people, according to an earlier report of the United Nations.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The bank in its report that the high rates of unemployment have a role in the lack of currently prevailing stability, indicating that short-term aid will let the way for efforts to increase the effectiveness of the public sector and the civil service, as well as the development of the private sector and diversify its activities to enable it to create new jobs.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Libya has the largest oil reserves in Africa, and rely on revenues to finance more than 95% of the state treasury. Following the fall of Moammar Gadhafi's regime in Libya in 2011 it entered into a stage of the political divide, causing the creation of a severe economic and financial crisis.  [/rtl]
    [rtl]aq[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:34 am