Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna demanding the Ministry of Construction to refer the stalled projects to investment companie

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna demanding the Ministry of Construction to refer the stalled projects to investment companie Empty Muthanna demanding the Ministry of Construction to refer the stalled projects to investment companie

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Nov 2016, 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Muthanna demanding the Ministry of Construction to refer the stalled projects to investment companies

 Muthanna / Safaa Abdul Ameer 

Muthanna provincial council demanded, on Monday, the Ministry of Municipalities and reconstruction and housing referral of thestalled projects unfinished to specialized investment companies in their work, and while stressing that the compound or sparrows housing is the most prominent stalled projects in the province, he stressed the need to resolve the issue of the stalled projects that serve citizens . 
    the deputy head of Al - Muthanna Council Harith to inertness in an interview (long - Presse) that " the local government has not seen any quick action by the Ministry of municipalities and Construction and Housing to complete its projects in the province, which amounted to accomplish Mtfawh proportions , " noting that " theCouncil called on the ministry to refer projects stalled to specialized to accomplish investment companies. " 
    He added the inertness that" the apartment complex or residential birds, Samawa city center, which did not work so far because of the lack of complete heavy water lift station , although distributed to multiple slides over two years ago is one of the most important projects lagging within the city center. " 
    the inertness of the need to " resolve the issue and end the suffering of the stalled projects which are always classified for the purposes of housing and some other projects that contribute to serve the heavenly citizen. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:09 am