Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq signed a memorandum of understanding with Egypt in the field of oil investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq signed a memorandum of understanding with Egypt in the field of oil investment Empty Iraq signed a memorandum of understanding with Egypt in the field of oil investment

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Nov 2016, 2:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq signed a memorandum of understanding with Egypt in the field of oil investment

 Baghdad / term 

Iraq and Egypt signed on Monday amemorandum of understanding on theestablishment of joint companies for oil investment, while Egypt was considered that these companies would contribute significantly to the Iraqi oil industry development. 
    The oil minister said Jabar Luaibi at a press conference with the Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Tariq Mulla and I followed the "long" that "Iraq has signed with Egypt , a memorandum of understanding for the establishment of joint companies to invest oil , whether in the field of drilling, refining and distribution, inaddition to the existence of refineries for investment that could invest it out by the private sector, as well as the development of infrastructure and gas investment and training . " 
    He added Allaibi, that" Egypt has huge potential capacity in the oil and gas industries , "noting that" Iraq is anact of memorandums of understanding previously signed with the Egyptian side in 2015 and 2016 ". 
    For his part, Egyptian Minister of Petroleum Tariq al- Mulla, the "Egyptian companies located in the southern regions of Iraq and is working in several oil projects."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:14 am