Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Are you ORDERING me to keep new Clinton email bombshell SECRET?

Lobo
    Lobo

Are you ORDERING me to keep new Clinton email bombshell SECRET? Empty Are you ORDERING me to keep new Clinton email bombshell SECRET?

Post by Lobo Tue 01 Nov 2016, 7:11 pm

Are you ORDERING me to keep new Clinton email bombshell SECRET? How FBI boss called attorney-general's bluff before revealing Weiner breakthrough
    USE LINK -
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3891492/U-S-attorney-general-did-not-order-FBI-withhold-Clinton-related-emails-source.html

• Details of confrontation between Comey and Loretta Lynch, the attorney general emerge as White House backs him as man of 'integrity'
    • On Thursday Comey's aides told Lynch of plan to tell Congress about existence of trove of new emails 
    • Lynch made clear that  she thought his decision violated department policy, source tells Reuters
    • But then Comey challenged whether he was being 'explicitly directed' not to  inform Congress - and Lynch never gave such an order
    • He wrote to tell committee chairmen about development; then it emerged it was because of Huma Abedin emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop
    • Development sent shockwaves through both presidential campaigns and has left Clinton and her aides - including Huma Abedin reeling  

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:21 am