Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna Investment Management intends to establish a refinery with a capacity of 70 thousand barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna Investment Management intends to establish a refinery with a capacity of 70 thousand barrel Empty Muthanna Investment Management intends to establish a refinery with a capacity of 70 thousand barrel

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Nov 2016, 3:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Muthanna Investment Management intends to establish a refinery with a capacity of 70 thousand barrels per day

 Muthanna / Safaa Abdul Amir 

Announced Muthanna management, on Wednesday, directly to the Ministry of Oil tosearch for an appropriate place for theestablishment of an investment refinery with a capacity of 70 thousand barrels per day, in the province, indicating that it formed a technical committee to take the project 's anticipated legal and technical procedures as soon as its importance in improving the local economy. 
    The governor of Muthanna Faleh Abdul Hassan sugar Ziadi, in an interview to the (long - Presse), " the oil Ministry has sent a technical committee to determine an appropriate location for the establishment of aninvestment refinery in the province with a capacity of 70 thousand barrels per day , " noting that "local government is striving to establish a refinery in the framework of its efforts to improve economic level tomaintain. " 
    Ziadi" the local government has formed a special committee to take special Palmcefy anticipated legal and technical procedures as soon as possible with the participation of representatives of the competent departments , "noting that there is " more than a suitable location for the project. " 
    the Muthanna Investment Commission announced that , in the ( 27 August 2016), the approval of the Ministry of oil to build an oil refinery in the province to invest in a way, a production capacity of 75 million barrels per year, confirming entering negotiations with a number of foreign companies to give one of them their own investment license in this project which will be implemented near Samawah refinery.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:40 pm