Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice Kurdistan: the current atmosphere in the House of Representatives to help pass laws contentious

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice Kurdistan: the current atmosphere in the House of Representatives to help pass laws contentious Empty Vice Kurdistan: the current atmosphere in the House of Representatives to help pass laws contentious

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:36 am

Vice Kurdistan: the current atmosphere in the House of Representatives to help pass laws contentious

26-06-2013 10:37 AM

Arbil, (news) .. Between the MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Mehdi Haji, that the House of Representatives is witnessing a positive atmosphere between the political blocs, helping to pass laws of contention between the blocks, which may be the Federal Court.

Said Haji said in a statement (of the Agency news): In the previous days, there were meetings of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives with the heads of parliamentary blocs, it was agreed activate the larger and completion of projects, especially those relating to the citizens and the government, he said, adding: that all the political blocs agreed to the completion of the draft laws .

He explained: that the current mood of the House of Representatives to help the adoption of controversial laws, including the Federal Court and the criminalization of the Baath Party and other laws, likely to be the next parliamentary sessions will pass laws, even though you do not specify a time for approval.

The MP / coalition in Iraq / Suhad Fadhil al-Obeidi, said that some of the laws of contention in the House of Representatives, be passed through 'basketball one', and it may be the criminalization of the Baath Party against amnesty, noting that other laws would deport parliamentary session next. / End 24 /.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:20 am