Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Velayati: Iran's support for Iraq and Syria comes at the request of their governments to thwart the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Velayati: Iran's support for Iraq and Syria comes at the request of their governments to thwart the  Empty Velayati: Iran's support for Iraq and Syria comes at the request of their governments to thwart the

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Nov 2016, 1:46 am

[ltr]Velayati: Iran's support for Iraq and Syria comes at the request of their governments to thwart the plots division[/ltr]

Since 11/05/2016 20:08 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Strategic Studies Center complex diagnosis of the Iranian regime's interest Ali Akbar Velayati, the Sabbath, that the assistance provided by the Islamic Republic of Iran to Syria and Iraq, comes in response to a request from the governments statutory to thwart a plot division.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Velayati said in a statement carried by the agency "Knight" I followed / balances News / "The terrorists and extremists are a tool exploited by America and Zionism to weaken and divide the Islamic countries," noting that "aid from Iran to Syria and Iraq, comes in response to a request from the governments statutory to thwart the plot division and fighting groups extremist terror. "[/ltr]

[ltr]He expressed the states for "hope in the victory of the Iraqi forces and the liberalization of the city of Mosul from the grip of terrorists, and that Syria and Iraq and the countries of the region are not experiencing wars and conflicts" .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:21 am