Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's office denies receiving the salary of the President of the Republic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's office denies receiving the salary of the President of the Republic Empty Maliki's office denies receiving the salary of the President of the Republic

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Nov 2016, 3:30 am

[size=30]Maliki's office denies receiving the salary of the President of the Republic[/size]
    07/11/2016 10:39 | Number of Views: 62
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    It confirmed the Information Office of the Vice President Nouri al-Maliki, on Monday, that the latter retired and receives a salary or bonus from the presidency, noting that al-Maliki did not allocate him funds for the purchase of cars or furniture or expenses and allowances of travel, while attributed the "unacceptable" to return to the post to his desire in the legislative process to support and monitor the implementation of the Constitution and laws.
    Maliki's office said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, that "as far as the President of the State of Law coalition is retired and receives a salary or bonus from the presidency, did not allocate him not previously when he was in office and now any allocations for the purchase of cars or furniture or monitor the amount of maintenance or the opening of new offices, and travel expenses and allowances and an increase in protection. "
    He added that al-Maliki "confirmed that he returned and accepted assignments as vice president and welcomed the decision was intended to work with the president to activate the functions of the Presidency and files entrusted to it under the Constitution, as well as his desire to work to support the legislative process and monitor the implementation of the Constitution in general and laws."
    He said al-Maliki "hoped cooperation between the President and the House of Representatives to perform service for the stability of the political process and support, strengthen and correct and address violations if I got to achieve the service of the homeland and the citizen."

The letter, that "implementation of the directives of the President, Office of Financial Supervision proposes toapproach the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Finance Ministry to add the allocation of $ 3 billion and 500 million dinars within the 2017 budget allocations, insurance expenses of the MPs offices. The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:15 am