Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Decline in central bank reserves to 47 billion dollars

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Decline in central bank reserves to 47 billion dollars Empty Decline in central bank reserves to 47 billion dollars

Post by rocky Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:22 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 45[ltr]  07/11/2016[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, on Sunday, Iraq 'sreserves fell from hard currency to $ 47 billion after it was $ 80 billion two years ago. 
    Haider said in a press statement, he said that « the central bank 's reserves of hard currency dropped to $ 47 billion after that was 80 billion years ago ». 
    he said, we« can not deny that there are many funds were to go out on the pretext ofimported goods does not come back and prove this is that imports taxes much less than registered figures for the amounts have been converted for import. » 
    he added that «there are international standards regarding developed by the World Bank to deal with the reserves of countries to ensure the strength of the local currency», pointing out that « the reserve that was covering the six months from importing state or a parallel domestic monetary bloc 's existing or covers foreign loans for a whole year it is well within those standards ». 
    he said Haider said« Almujdh data now suggests that Iraq has a good financial reserve ». 
    the Central Bank of Iraq, said on the fifth of last October, the reserves of foreign exchange fell to $ 50 billion, attributing the reasons for the decrease to the budget and falling deficit oil revenues. 
    the governor of the Central Bank, on the Keywords, he said in a statement that « thecountry's foreign exchange reserves fell to $ 50 billion with the continuation of the face of abudget deficit because of falling oil revenues». 
    and amounted to foreign exchange for Iraq 's reserves to $ 59 billion at the end of October in 2015, according to a memorandum of government directed the international Monetary Fund in January. 
    in the financial affairs also, the CBI decided the opening of a branch in the Middle Euphrates region and the selection of the province of Najaf - based. 
    according to a statement to inform the bank, said that « the Council of the Iraqi Central Bank administration decided to establish a branch of the Department of its activities and functions in the Middle Euphrates region and chose the province of Najaf - based, bringing the number of branches of the central bank 's five branches in addition to Baghdad, Basra, Mosul, Arbil, Sulaimaniya, the Middle Euphrates ». 
    he pointed to« visit of a delegation from the Central Bank of the province of Najaf and met with the governor to discuss the arrangements open a bank branch in the Middle Euphrates, it explained members of the delegation of the Central Bank of the regulatory functions and its role in price stability and development, and the need to establish a branch of the exercise of the roles of the bank and its functions ». 
    He commended the governor of Najaf Luay al - Yassiri , according Alaaan« on this initiative and instructed to meet the requirements of the establishment of the branch and practiced his duties ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Decline in central bank reserves to 47 billion dollars Empty Re: Decline in central bank reserves to 47 billion dollars

Post by wciappetta Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:55 am

Best reason to stop the auctions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Decline in central bank reserves to 47 billion dollars Empty Re: Decline in central bank reserves to 47 billion dollars

Post by sassy Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:24 am

g&e 🦆WOW, about time to start dancing!!   thumbs2
    wciappetta wrote:Best reason to stop the auctions
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:27 am

WOW, about time to start dancing!!   duck     thumbs2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:08 am